The media. 班級 : 夜二技語四甲 組員 :696c0027 葉姵賢 696c0047 賴怡豪 696c0040 陳佳穗 696c0048 何浩平 696c0045 黃奕禎 696c0054 劉怡君. Ladies and gentleman of the press.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
組員:696c0027 葉姵賢 696c0047 賴怡豪
696c0040 陳佳穗 696c0048 何浩平
696c0045 黃奕禎 696c0054 劉怡君
The people in charge of newspaper content are editors. The people who write for them are journalists, sometimes referred to informally as journos or insultingly as hacks. Someone who writes articles that appear regularly, usually in the same place in the paper, and often with powerfully expressed opinions, is a columnist.
The British national press is referred to as Fleet Street, although no national paper is now produced in this London street.
One who superintends, revises, or prepares a literary work for publication.
One who conducts a newspaper
, magazine, etc
Device for editing film.
1. editor in chief 主編，編輯者
2. reviser 校訂者
3. editorial writer 主筆
An editor contributor to a newspaper.
The occupation of
publishing, or writing
for, newspapers or
One who writes a regular article, as in a newspaper, about a column long, composed of comments, contributions, poems, etc.
-Usage- British slang
-Informal for journalist
1) a journalist whose work is low in quality or lacks imagination.
2) a writer who works on the staff of a publisher at a dull or routine task; someone who works as a literary drudge.
- After Fleet Street in central London, long the headquarters for many British newspaper publishers
-the street in London where many newspaper offices were formerly situated
- British national newspapers collectively
The world of impoverished writers and literary hacks.
After Grub Street,London, former name of Milton Street, where such writers lived
editorial writer 撰社論者
article about the life of someone who has recently died.
May I add a personal note to your excellent obituary of Charles Abell? Throughout his career, he was faced with difficult problems but never hesitated to take firm decisions and to stand by the consequences.
1. A briefnotice of a person’s death, as
published in a newspaper.
2. A biography of a recently deceased person,
written by a journalist and published in a
pertaining to the recording of a death or
Medieval Latin obituarium, from
Latin obitus death.
1. a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people.
2. a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others.
1. wag one's tongue and speak about others
and reveal secrets.
2. talk socially without exchanging too much information.
blab, tattle, chitchat, jaw, chinwagging,
small talk,scuttlebutt, chatter,newsmonger , gossipmonger.
1. (architecture) a tallverticalcylindricalstructurestandinguprightandused
to support a structure.
2. any tubular or pillar-like supporting
structure in the body.
3. (Print.) A perpendicular set of lines, not extending across the page, and separated from other matter by a rule or blank space; as, a column in a newspaper.
it; a household.
b. A valued place regarded as a refuge or place of origin.
lived for a long period.
promoted; a source.
a. Baseball Home plate.
b. Games Home base.
home for the elderly.
a. The starting position of the cursor on a
text-based computer display, usually in the
upper left corner of the screen.
b. A starting position within a computer application ,
such as the beginning of a line, file, or screen or the
top of a chart or list.
household or house: home cooking; home furnishings.
b. Taking place in the home: home care for the elderly.
the home office.
place where it is franchised: a home game; the home field
for the fingers in touch-typing: The home row on a standard keyboard consists of the keys for A, S, D, F, J, K, L, and ;.
on the truth.
1. Available to receive visitors: at home on Thursdays.
2. Comfortable and relaxed; at ease: at home in diplomatic circles.
3. Feeling an easy competence and familiarity: at home in French.
【形容詞】 領先的, 優越的