1.What are the two types of listening skills?. Agreeing and disagreeing Active and critical Hearing and non hearing Meaningful and non meaningful. B. Active and critical. 2.What are the three parts of a good goal statement?. who, where, what time See it, feel it, taste it What, when, how
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1.What are the two types of listening skills? Agreeing and disagreeing Active and critical Hearing and non hearing Meaningful and non meaningful
2.What are the three parts of a good goal statement? who, where, what time See it, feel it, taste it What, when, how Say it, maneuver it, sell it
3. What are the two essential abilities of a leader? Communication and motivation Forward and aggressive Quietness and evasive Knowledge and quick thinking
4. What is the definition of Delegate? To entrust an activity to another To give a free certificate To bring someone to a meeting To pay someone for their service
5. What is the definition of an entrepreneur? One who hit the lottery One who owes someone money One who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk of a business venture One who lives with another person
C. One who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk of a business venture
6. What are two important tips for the general good health and managing stress? Sleep late and shower often Eat fast food and sugar free deserts Practice good nutrition and avoid tobacco Eat one big meal a day
7. On the skills emblem the GEAR represents ___________. Many factories. Member of high society. Better meals at a restaurant. Industrial society.
8. The orbital circles of the Skills USA emblem represents_____________. The planet Saturn The aura around each person. Technology and research. Member of the Kiwanis club.
9. In the skills colors, GOLD represents____________. The individual. A precious metal. A free pass to the theater. 1st place in a contest.
10. In the statement “I Pledge” means a person is ___________. Certain Committed Is sure Is top of the class
11. What is OSHA’s highest inspection priority? Fatalities Complaints Focused inspections Imminent danger
12. OSHA was created to __________. Develop workplace safety and health standards. Harass workers Lift your spirits Provide jobs
13. Which of the following is not a type of OSHA violation? Serious Repeated Willful Major
14. Which of the following is not considered conventional fall protection under the Subpart M? Guardrails PFAS Safety monitor Safety nets
19. When speaking publicly on a precise topic it is important to: Offer supporting evidence Always state your source of statistics Make comparisons All of the above
20. A leader motivates others and makes them want to join an endeavor. To become a good leader you must: Be a pessimist Constantly argue Be willing to accept responsibility Develop a stubborn attitude
21. Surveys of employers show that one of the most important traits of a good employee is the ability to work: Alone At home Sparingly With others
22. Posture can make a world of difference in your: Attitude Appearance Mental well being View of life
23. __________ should be spontaneous and friendly-not limp or “bonecrunching. Greetings Fidgeting Handshakes Posture
24. Your _________ often conveys as much as what you say. Laugh Appearance Voice Ability to understand
25. To present a positive self-image: Show respect Argue constantly Be courteous Both a&c