Activity: Pretesting the Campaign Logo Activity Venue: MTWG/ ManCom meeting and Discussion with Target Audiences Activity Date: August 16-20, 2013. Pretesting Details. 1. What have you understood of the picture that I have shown to you?.
Activity: Pretesting the Campaign LogoActivity Venue: MTWG/ManCommeeting and Discussion with Target AudiencesActivity Date: August 16-20, 2013
1.What have you understood of the picture that I have shown to you?
The picture represents the current activities of upland and coastal resources of LGU-Bindoy.
2. The black spots remind us about the MANTALIP RESERVE
This picture would tell us of our responsibility towards concerning the MPA more particularly its protection against the intruders.
4. No problem about the slogan “AngmgaSangktwaryo: AtongBahandi, AtongAmpingan: because it can be understood easily .
1. The picture of campaign logo looks like very good but we should add another color to make it more attractive and all the fishers can distinguish it very easily.
2. The tagline nga “AngmgaSangktwaryo; “AtongBahandi ,Atongampingan” since this means Calling for action to protect the marine resources.
3. The colors used are very appropriate for our on going activities in the upland and marine resources.
4. Our campaign logo has originality and uniqueness.
1. Add more colours so that it will looks very nice and beautiful.
2. Instead of the word “ sancutaries” change it to sanctuaries.
3. The sIlhouetteof Mantalip marine guardhouse/facility appear on the black spot cannot be easily be recognized and should be improved.
What did you observed about the mascot?
-very cute and beautiful
-can be easily recognized as black spotted snapper
How do you know that fish is black spotted or Labongan?
-Because of its distinguishing features of the mascot which is the blackspots.
- ready for production
You will not be afraid if this will become our campaign mascot ?
-Dilisiyakahadlokankayilado man siyamgatawougmgabata
-Dependesanaggamitniini pod, kung maayomodala, makigsandurotsamgatawomohalog-halogugmo-akbayparadilinamahadlokangmgabataugubangtawo.
What are your suggestions about the name of Mascot?
-Perobabaye man angatongmascot
-Mas maayokaybabaye man anghitsurasa mascot ugmahigumaonngangalan
-Maanindotngapaminawonangmaongngangalan “lovi” ,dalirangamahinumdoman
- But it sounds not good because the “alo” means lokosabisaya
What are the characteristics sa Mascot?
- Hinayaw, kosogmoabi-abi, hingumedya, makighugoy-hugoy, abtik, mahigalaonsamgabataugmgatigulang
What is your observation about the picture of Billboard?
-Lack of essentials elements that will explain the purpose of the picture
- Duganganugcolorsang poster
- Magduha-duhanaangmananagatsapagsulodsasangtwaryoaronmanagatkai basin silaereportpinaagisa hotline number.
-Adtoibutangkonasa mag stambayangmgamananagat
-Kinihanglandaghanangmakakitaniinibisan pa angtagalainglugar
-Butanganug billboard angentradasapagsoluduggawassabindoy.
– no changes and ready for production,
– majority decided to modify and right after it will be pre-tested again by the MTWG/Mancom and the Fisher.
- Billboard will be installed where the fishers spend their drinking session.
----- 72 has. Mangrove
----- 52 has. Seagrass
----- 745 has Total Coral Reef System
Using fine-meshed nets
Hook & Line fishers
Mud crab Fattening
Presence of working Speed boat PL 480 from BFAR-7 used for seaborne patrol activities and as deterrent for the local fishers from doing illegal fishing.
( “A Network of Marine Protected Area “)
“Marine conservation is not only my concern but it is everybody’s concern”