MYP Personal Project 2014-2015. Presented by Kimberly Villarreal-Thaggard MYP Coordinator & MYP English 2. Questions. What is the personal project? Why should I do a personal project? Example projects?. What is the personal project?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
& MYP English 2
- To engage in an in-depth, collaborative inquiry.
- To become more independent with your own learning.
- To inquire into an area of learning of which you have personal interest.
- It gives you the opportunity to take action about a real-life issue.
- It unites the whole school community and the wider community through collaborative learning.
- It is a celebration of student transition.
-Rubrics will be used to assess the inquiry process. Look in your Personal Project Handbook.
-Each rubric will assess a different aspect of the Personal Project: