Leeds Sleep Evaluation Questionnaire. LSEQ. Concerned with aspects of sleep and early morning behaviour Used to monitor subjectively perceived changes in sleep during investigations into drugs for psychiatric disorders. Instructions.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Harder than usual/easier than usual
2. Slower than usual/quicker than usual
3. Felt less drowsy than usual/felt more drowsy than usual
4. More restless than usual/more restful than usual
5. More periods of wakefulness than usual/fewer period of wakefulness than usual
6. More difficult than usual/easier than usual
7. Took longer than usual/took shorter than usual
8. How did you feel on waking?
9. How did you feel now?
10. How was your sense of balance and coordination upon getting up?
BFW-1 + BFW-2 + BFW-3