Deliver China 16 August, 2011
Brief Information about China • Developing country with huge potential • Economic keeps increasing rapidly since 1979 • 2010Importation: US$ 1394.8 billion • 2010Exportation: US$ 1577.9 billion • China Total Importation and Exportation counts about 8% of world trade • With variousprogrammes from stimulus plan, 2010 GDP growth achieved 10.3%
International Trade in China Trade Mode and Trade partner of China (2010) Source: CMC
International Trade in China Source: CMC
China Importation Figure Source: CMC
International Trade in China 2010 China Trading Statistics Total Import and Export : US$ 2972.8 billion 34.7% 38.7% Import: US$ 1394.8 billion Export: US$ 1577.9 billion 31.3% Trade Surplus: US$ 183.1 billion • Main Import Commodities: • Mechanical and Transportation Products---39.5% • Inedible Raw Materials—14.9% • Mineral Fuel and Related—13.8% Source: Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
Trade Surplus of China • Demand of Chinese Market has been increasing since 2008. Source: CMC
Reasons that Chinese demand keeps increasing • Quality • Innovative • Reputation • Safety • RMB Appreciation • China Economy Growth • Chinese Economy Support Policy (e.g. 12 5-Year Plan) Chinese market is getting more and more attractive and important to overseas.
Obviously, Chinese market shows huge potential to overseas enterprises, and becomes a very important strategic market. Many overseas enterprisers and investors are heading to enter Chinese market, but… How??!
Key Successful Factor Find a local partner with solid track record 1. Importation Clearance Platform 2. Logistics Set-up 3. Value Added Services 4. Nation-wide Distribution Network 5. Food Testing to ensure food safety 6. Good Government Relationship 7. Strong Sales Network
DCH China Experience on Total Supply Chain Solution 60 year experience in China Market
1. Importation Clearance Platform 4 5 3 Temperature controlled warehouse Transportation Value AddedCentre China Customs & CIQ 6 2 Multi-temperature control Trucking Testing & QC 7 Chinese Label Filing Certificate of Origin 1 Certificate of Hygiene IT platform Place Of Origin 8 Delivery Clients
2. Logistics Set-up Total development 5 million sq. feet of land
Xinhui Port • National Class I Port • Two 5000 ton berth • One 500 ton berth • Annually cargo handling 0.86 million tons and 0.1 million TEU • Two 10,000 ton berth end of 2010, future expand to 30,000 ton • 5 min. to DCH Xinhui Logistics Park Source: Guangdong Xinhui port International Container Dock Company Ltd.
3. Value Added Services Sourcing Labeling Inkjet Printing Hot Sealing Frozen Meat Processing
Our Repackaging Customers New Zealand: Anlene U.S: Campbell’s Argentina: Arcor U.K: Kinnerton U.S:Almond Roca Europe:L’Occitane U.S:Walmart Italy:Ferrero
Xinhui Bonded Warehouse Xinhui Value added Service Distribution in China Xinhui Export Supervised Warehouse Xinhui Value added Service Re-Export to other countries Consolidation Sourcing materialsin China Delay Tax Payment & Speed up Tax Refund Goods or Parts from Overseas From Bulk packs to Retail or Gift packslower costs (labor, tax, material, transportation)
6. Government Relationship • Customs and CIQ located in DCH Sims office • Advantages of processing: - Importation declarations - CIQ applications - Exportation processing - Updated information
Visiting of Macau Chief Executive and Representatives Visiting of Guangdong Governor Mr. Huang Huahua Visiting of Mayor of Jiangmen Mr. Liu Hai
Visiting of Jiangmen Political Consultative Group Visiting of Deputy Mayor of Xiamen Visiting of Jiangmen Custom Commissioner Visiting of Thailand Vice President
7. Strong Sales Network Major Brand Representation Represent over 200 brands in China HK & China Mainland China
Extend Your Brand in China with DCH North East South
Conclusion Must find a responsible partner which can handle China Customs declaration, CIQ clearance and uses the official channels. CIQ and Labeling regulation compliance with current practices. Work with a sales & marketing professional company in China and create value through brand marketing repackaging Enhanced products by add value functions in China and source less expensive local repackaging materials where possible.
5. Logistics Effectiveness by utilizing your China partner’s existing facilities for “Fully Integrated Supply Chain Management” for entry into the China market. 6. Be competitive by lowering the cost through supply chain efficiency such as “Bulk” importation. 7. Information flow accuracy through IT Innovation.
We are Happy to be your Partner ! DCH’s Total Supply Chain Solution Quick Custom Clearance Efficient, Accurate Delivery Bonded Services Retail Services Consolidation & Repackaging WMS