AGENDA. Federal Tuition Assistance – “GoArmyEd” State Tuition Assistance. Federal Tuition Assistance. Completion of one year time in service upon graduation from MOS producing school. Maximum of $250 per semester credit hour not to exceed $4000 per fiscal year (1 Oct – 30 Sep).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Soldiers are required to submit:
AS OF 15 APR 2013
1. School officials with legitimate educational interest;
2. Other schools to which a student is transferring;
3. Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes;
4. Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student;
5. Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school;
6. Accrediting organizations;
7. To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena;
8. Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and
9. State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific State law.
is real time.
Missouri Army National Guard
Education Services Officer (ESO)
CW3 Susan C. Galloway 573-638-9500 ext 9637
Federal TA (GoArmyEd)
Education Services Specialist (ESS)
573-638-9500 ext 7645
State TA (Missouri)
State TA Manager
573-638-9500 ext 7023