1. Mention Your Hobbies • Very few bloggers share their hobbies. So start sharing your hobbies with your audience • If you’re a blogger and share your likes and dislikes with your audiences. • It would generate essential traffic to your blog. • You’ll receive comments, shares and likes on your post.
2. Make Book Reading A Habit • Experts say if you want to write great, you need to read great. • Idea of reading great books, magazines, blogs, articles and journals can make you a good blogger. • Making reading a habit will turn nicer for creating a better and influential blogs. • Make a table of content and keep it saved for future use
3. Check Your Old Content • Neither Google nor your audiences love to read the same content again and again. • So, go for updating your old content and entertain your users or audiences with the new content pieces. • Repurposing is great in the circumstances.
5. Word Association • Every industry is unique in its own way and similarly bloggers have responsibility to represent the same. • Use industry-specific words in your blogs to emphasize the uniqueness of the industry. • Use a phrase and explain it further and keep the same flow going in your content.
6. Include Google’s Suggestions in Your Blog • Always use Google’s suggestions shown in the blog. This will help you coming with better content.
7. Read and Add the News Stories • News is the important source of information and it would be a smart idea to use that in your blog. • News motivated stories readily affect the reader. • You can also go with finding popular news stories outside your industry and include in your blog posts.
8. Use Freewriting • General concept in content writing is “First Think Then Write”. But, you need to go for freewriting this time. • It’s a writing art that goes nonstop for a set amount of time. • With this writing style, you don’t have to stop or make corrections along the way. • Keep writing until you finish and after finishing the content see what ideas you draw out of your session.
9. Go for Quora • Quora is a great question-answer platform. • Its place where people share knowledge and info. • You can follow the content related to your requirements and include them in your blog.
10. Do Some Proper Keyword Research • Strong keywords are not only the cornerstone of the blog posts, but also a great resource for more visibility. • You can use different keyword tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush and BuzzSumo.
11. Use Your Own Ideas • The best one can write when it comes from within. • So, try to list out your own very ideas, whenever it pops up in your brain. • Note them and accordingly shape them with great content, it makes the flow of post easier and diverse too.
12. Utilize the Medici Effect • Breakthrough Insights at the Intersection of Ideas and Concepts can lead you to innovate something unique and interesting to offer to your readers. • It is The Medici Effect, where in general, unrelated things intersect with each other. • The common ground touched by the two different insights spark amazingly great and interesting content.
13. Analyze Popular Topics on Your Competitor’s Wall • Always keep an eye on the work of your competitors. • You can use tools like SpyFu, Alexa, Google Advanced Search Operators and others to do competitor analysis.
14. Headline Challenge Offers Great Ideas • Make a habit of penning down 50 or more headlines in general. • You can also use headline generator tools SEOPressor, TweakYourBiz and CoSchedule.
15. Try to Understand Your Target Readers • The content which triggers interests in readers is the best content simply. • So, it is always needful to keep understanding the interests and queries of your audiences. • Keep interviewing your readers; this will help you in getting a deeper insight into them. • You can use their queries to create new content.
16. Participate in The Industry Conference • Attending conferences gives you two benefits at one time. • Listening to the industry experts and getting into discussions with other attendees. • Both educate you better about your industry and you can strengthen your understanding • It also keeps you updated about current happenings doing the round.
17. Activate Google Alerts For Your Account • ActivateGoogle alert for keywords relating to your Blog post. • Make note of those and see what you can use for your next write-up.
18. Prepare A List Of Questions • Try making the list of questions regarding your industry. • These questions should cover the present scenario, future prospects, past happenings and so on. • You can use all of these questions, in shaping new content, which offers good knowledge to the audience. • Try to make it comprehensive in keeping under categories and you will find it smoother to work on.
19. Take Aid of Brainstorming Spreadsheet • Brainstorming Spreadsheet helps you to think in an organized way. • Your thought process gets a proper channeling by sorting out all the pros and cons associated. • The process becomes structured and you end up with one exciting idea for your blog.
20. Explore Social Media • Tagboard, HubSpot are few of many tools, which enables you to explore the social media. • Filter your choices from there and use them to shape your blog post as reader’s favorite spot.
About DSIM Delhi School of Internet Marketing is India’s Premier Digital Marketing Training Institute delivering training to professionals, entrepreneurs and job-seekers, The institute offers Masters in Digital Marketing, making individuals learn how to do marketing online. It offers Digital Marketing course in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad , Delhi & all over India. It also offers the best Digital Marketing course in Bangalore. DSIM blog has been brought under the same. It’s an effort to give readers the most up-to-date, reliable information, so that they can step up their marketing strategies.