Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Melanie Stevens [email protected]
Francesca Gobbo [email protected]
Gaby Weiner - [email protected]
Joana Salazar - [email protected]
Servando Pérez-Domínguez - [email protected]
1. To create a website which:
- addresses ethnicity, diversity, identity, in/tolerance and anti/racism
and other forms of anti-democratic behaviour
- is an on-line teaching and learning resource
- is freely available to schools, and to individual young people.
2. To research the development and processes of specific forms of web-development and their educational applications and outcomes.
3. To explore theoretical and research frameworks for website technology and its use in addressing ‘värdegrund’ (or values issues) for schools, youth groups and teacher education.
Det naturligtvis inte så att jag äter ”kinamat” bara för att jag är adopterad från Korea – om det nu var någon som trodde det.
- sharing experiences.- trying out texts and dialogues from the website, for example, in drama or civics classes.
- commenting on texts, as different young people will have different views about the language used.
- trialling and commenting on the website when it is in the process of construction on the web.
Gaby Weiner: [email protected]
Camilla Hällgren: [email protected]
Lars Björnebäck: [email protected]