Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Why do you need a degree?
You need a degree because without a degree you wont get a good job.
2. How do you start a business?
You go to college and you get a business degree and build your own business.
3. How do I get finical aid?
You apply online for financial aid.
4. What's better a university or a public college?
A university would be a better choice but if you cant afford a university than you can go to a public college.
5. What could you do with a business degree?
You could get a job in the business industry or start your own company.
6. Who can help me with business?
Your collage professor can help you out to decide who can help you out.
7. What’s the best degree to get?
There is no such thing as a best degree all the different degrees give you different offers in life.
8. Do you need to be rich to get into a good school?
No you don’t have to be rich to get into a good school you can get scholarship and get your collage paid for for.
9. What is finical aid?
It helps you pay for loans and scholarships for collage.
10. What collage gets you a business degree?
There’s a bunch of collages that get you a business degree you just have to go to the right school.
1. What collage would give me the best business classes?
2. What G.P.A. should I maintain in my business major?
3. Is there a lot of competition in a business major?
4. What job can I get by being in a business major?
5. What classes do I have to take for a business major?
6. What collage has the cheapest business major?
7. What university provides the best business major in Florida?
8. Is being in a business major helpful in life?
9. Would I get experience in a business major?
10. Would I get an internship by being in a business major?
1. What’s the best scholarship to get?
2. What scholarship gives you the most amount of money?
3. What scholarship do you need for a business major?
4. What scholarship gives you the least amount of money?
5. What do I need to get a scholarship?
6. Where can I get a scholarship?
7. Can I get a scholarship from any school?
8. Does every school accept scholarships?
9. Does every school offer scholarships?
10. How much money does a scholarship offer?
This article is basically telling you 4 steps to get ready for an interview. I agree with the article because all the four steps are very good.
Step 1 is prepare your appearance. If you come looking ugly to an interview you won’t get the job.
Step 2 is prepare your knowledge about yourself.
Before the interview ask yourself what my best characteristics are.
Step 3 is to prepare your knowledge about the job and employer.
Before the interview ask around the job or Google the job and see what your getting yourself into.
(You don’t want to go to the interview and ask what position am I applying for. )
Step 4: The last step is prepare for the unexpected. Every interview has some stuff you will be unexpected for so don’t go in shy and nervous or they will eat you alive.
1. Contact your roommate.
2. Have everything you need purchased, packed, and ready to go.
3. Have a solid understanding of your financial aid situation.
4. Make and understand your budget.
5. Set yourself up to be physically healthy.
6. Know how to get the most out of Orientation.
7. Have a plan for keeping in touch with people back home.
8. Have a strong time management system ready to go.
9. Know how to keep yourself -- and your stuff -- safe while in school.
Income of Collage Graduates and Income of High school graduates