Introduction to Student Organizations Objectives 1. Define terms associated with youth organizations. 2. List 10 youth organizations and indicate if they are associated with school and/or with agriculture.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Define terms associated with youth organizations.
2. List 10 youth organizations and indicate if they are associated with school and/or with agriculture.
3. List six Career and Technical Student Organizationsand provide select data about each
4. Summarize the history, purposes and activities associated with the 4-H.
5. Discuss how the 4-H youth leader and FFA advisor might work together.
6. Summarize how CTSOs and their associated activities are encouraged and protected by law in Arkansas.
7. Describe some of the misconceptions about CTSOs.
8. Explain the legal basis for The FFA.
Any student in school
must be enrolled in a vocational program
FBLAStudent OrganizationVs. Career and Technical Student Organizations
Youth Organizations. Myths and Realities