www.greenbelt.org. Planning for Change: How to be an Effective Advocate. How to Use an EIR as an Advocacy Tool. Walk to shops and services Support local businesses Access daily needs without driving Link trips to community uses such as schools and libraries.
Planning for Change: How to be an Effective Advocate
How to Use an EIR as an Advocacy Tool
* Transit can’t do it alone
* Walkable places are essential
* Lower parking standards in TOD,
unbundled parking costs
* Car sharing and shared parking
* Bike and pedestrian connections
* Bus connectivity and high quality
* 30% Car-Free
* Driving 50% less
* 4 times more likely to walk
* 10 times more likely to use transit
MTC 2007, New Places, New ChoicesTransportation for Walkable and Healthy Communities
Population Housing and Employment
Global Climate Change
What are you looking for?
What are your goals?
How would you comment?
If it is difficult, tell us why