Rough-Cut Capacity Planning in SCM EIN 5346 Logistics Engineering (MSEM, Professional) Fall, 2013. Rough-Cut Capacity Planning in SCM Theories & Concepts. Material programs Supplier selection Cooperation. Plant location Production systems - Subcontractors.
Rough-Cut Capacity Planning in SCM EIN 5346 Logistics Engineering(MSEM, Professional)Fall, 2013
Rough-Cut Capacity Planning in SCMTheories & Concepts
- Warehouse replenishment- Transportation planning
Flow of goods
Rough-Cut Capacity Planning in APO-SNP
(Backword consumption of 4 days and a forward consumption of 3 days)
Linear Programming (LP)
Rough-Cut Planning in SCM SAP Implementation
Now switch to the CAPACITY CHECK view. In the Selection profile
section double click on ## RESOURCES. Double click on the work center (plant ##A1). Switch the TB Profile to 12MONTH. We appear to have enough capacity in the work center at the aggregated monthly level.
Now change the TB Profile to 180 DAYS. We are overloaded in the first couple days as SCM has tried to produce all that is needed to satisfy safety stock in those days.
1Setup Transactional Data Transfer between SCM and ERP
2.Supply Chain Modeling
2. Please solve the following LP problem.
Objective:Min Z = 10,000 X1 + 15,000 X2
S.T. X1 + 2X2 >= 4
X 1+ X2 >= 2.5
1) Draw a graph
2) Plot the constraint function
3) Outline the feasible solution
4) Circle the optimal solution point.
3. The Green Up Fertilizer Company ships fertilizer from three manufacturing plants to four distribution centers (DC). The shipping cost per truckload of fertilizer from each plant to each DC is:
PlantDistribution Center (DC)
Plant 1 has a monthly capacity of 75 truckload, Plant 2 has a monthly capacity of 125 truckload, and the Plant 3 has a monthly capacity of 100 truckload. The monthly DC demand is A = 80 truckload, B = 65 truckload, C = 70 truckload, and D = 85 truckload. Please formulate an LP problem to determine how much truckload of fertilizer should be shipped from each plant to each DC per month to minimize monthly shipping cost.
1) Define the objective.
2) Define the decision variables.
3) Write the mathematical function for the objective.
4) Write the constraints.
5) Solve the LP problem