Genre. Grace and the Time Machine is a play. A play has all the elements of a story- characters, setting, plot, and theme- but it doesn\'t look like a story because it\'s written to be performed. As you read, think about how this play might be different as a chapter in a book.. Selection Skill. Draw
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Grace and the Time Machine From Starring Grace
2. Genre Grace and the Time Machine is a play. A play has all the elements of a story- characters, setting, plot, and theme- but it doesn’t look like a story because it’s written to be performed. As you read, think about how this play might be different as a chapter in a book.
3. Selection Skill Draw Conclusions
Facts and details are the small pieces of information in an article or story.
Facts and details “add up” to a conclusion – a decision or opinion the author or the reader forms that must make sense.
4. aboard on board; in or on a ship, train, bus, airplane, etc.
5. atlas book of maps
6. awkward not graceful or skillful in movement or shape; not easily managed
7. capable having fitness, power, or ability; able; efficient; competent
8. chant to call over and over again
9. mechanical like a machine; automatic; without expression
10. miracle a wonderful happening that is contrary to, or independent of, the known laws of nature
11. reseats sits again
12. vehicle device for carrying people or things, such as a car, bus, airplane, etc.