Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Grace and the Time Machine From Starring Grace
2. Genre Grace and the Time Machine is a play. A play has all the elements of a story- characters, setting, plot, and theme- but it doesn’t look like a story because it’s written to be performed. As you read, think about how this play might be different as a chapter in a book.
3. Selection Skill Draw Conclusions
Facts and details are the small pieces of information in an article or story.
Facts and details “add up” to a conclusion – a decision or opinion the author or the reader forms that must make sense.
4. aboard on board; in or on a ship, train, bus, airplane, etc.
5. atlas book of maps
6. awkward not graceful or skillful in movement or shape; not easily managed
7. capable having fitness, power, or ability; able; efficient; competent
8. chant to call over and over again
9. mechanical like a machine; automatic; without expression
10. miracle a wonderful happening that is contrary to, or independent of, the known laws of nature
11. reseats sits again
12. vehicle device for carrying people or things, such as a car, bus, airplane, etc.