Argumentative/Persuasion Essay. To persuade someone to accept your opinion, you are arguing FOR (SUPPORT) or AGAINST (OPPOSE) something. An opinion is what a person thinks about a subject.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
To persuade someone to accept your opinion, you are arguing FOR (SUPPORT) or AGAINST (OPPOSE) something.
Introduction contains of an opinion about the topic. It should tell the reader what your opinion is on the topic.
Note: this classification is not always precise. Giving explanation can also be called making an argument in some cases. This classification is to guide you only.
People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
People attend college for a lot of different reasons. I believe that the three most common reasons are to prepare for a career, to have new experiences, and to increase their knowledge of themselves and of the world around them.
I strongly disagree with idea that the same amount of money should go to university sport activities as to university libraries. Although playing sports is an important part of education, libraries are fundamental. Student cannot study without them and they require a lot of financial support to maintain up-to-date technology, to keep new books and magazines on the shelves, and to keep them operating.
Although many people prefer to eat at restaurants because it is easier than cooking at home, I prefer to prepare food at home. I believe it is much cheaper and healthier to eat at home, and it can be more convenient, too.
There are several qualities that a good neighbor has. If you have a good neighbor, you are a lucky person. You have someone who is respectful of your property, who is helpful with the little day-to day problems that arise, and who is supportive in times of crisis.
Thesis statement ditulisdalambentuk main idea baikberupa simple sentence, phrase, ataukata.
Bisaditulisdalam 1 kalimatataulebih.
Yang paling pentingadalahide yang ditulisharusparalel (kalimat, phrase, ataukata)
This routine fits my body’s rhythm, my work schedule, and my social life.
They could go there to socialize, have meeting, and just relax.
Parents are the most important model a child has, parents love their children, and they have expectation of them. All of these things are important influences on a child’s success in school.
You need two things to write a good introduction.
I am certain that movies influence people behavior.
I am convinced that having a pet can contribute to a child’s development.
Secarakeseluruhan/semuanyaBiasanya/lazimnyaPada dasarnyaUmumnyaPadadasarnyaSebagian besarumumnyaumumnyaSecara keseluruhansecara keseluruhan
samasekali : at all, completely, altogether, totally, entirely, absolutely
Boleh dikatakanUntuk semua maksud dan tujuanSampai batas tertentuSampai titik
I believe that people attend college for many different reasons. These reasons are personal to them.
People attend college or universities for a lot of different reasons. I believe that the three most reasons are to prepare for a career, to have new experiences, and to increase their knowledge of themselves and the world around them.
I think there are changes necessary in my hometown. It is always the same. There has to be something different.
If I could change one thing about my hometown I think it would be the fact that there is no sense of community here. People do not connected, they do not look out for each other, and they do not get to know their neighbors.
I believe that some people like to eat at food stand, and some like to eat in restaurants. There are different reasons for this.
Some people like to eat out at food stand and restaurants, while others like to prepare food at home. Often it depends on the kind of lifestyle people have. Those with very busy jobs outside the house do not always time to cook. They like the convenience of eating out. Over all, I think it is cheaper and healthier to eat at home.
2. Some people will say that a new movie theater in our neighborhood would be a bad thing. However, I fully support the plan to build one. I feel that a movie theater would provide more opportunities for entertainment, reduce teenage delinquency, and bring more business to our own.
3. Airplane is form of transportation that has changed people’s live. Thanks to plane, our lives are now faster, more exciting, and more convenient than before.
4. Some people think that attending a live performance is preferable to watching it on television. I say, however, that if you have a good TV, it is much better to watch a performance that way. It is much more convenient and comfortable, and it is cheaper, too.
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
2. Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
3. Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
4. Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.