Welcome to 8th Grade Science!. Please find your seat by asking each other’s last name and then sit alphabetically! “A” names are in the front right. Please follow instructions that are on your desk!. Welcome to 8th grade science!. Mr. Archer Room 307 Rules, Consequences,
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Please find your seat by asking each other’s last name and then sit alphabetically! “A” names are in the front right.
Please follow instructions that are on your desk!
Rewards and Procedures
As your teacher:
I will not allow you to do anything that is not in your best interest or in the best interest of this classroom.
I will not allow you to do anything that stops anyone from learning for any reason whatsoever.
I will not allow you to stop me from teaching for any reason whatsoever.
There will be no excuses whatsoever
When right choices are NOT made . . .
2. Discipline Essay with Parent signature
3. After school detention & Reflection form
4. Referral - Thursday School
1. Stay in your area
2. Have only the materials you need out (see the materials board)
3. Low noise
1. The bell does NOT excuse you, wait for Mr. Archer to excuse you – the magic word is Good-bye.
2. When excused by Mr. Archer, push your chair in, and make sure you do not leave any of your belongings.
3. Quietly and calmly exit the class. No yelling, running or horse playing.
1. If Mr. Archer is teaching, DO NOT go
2. If someone is already there, DO NOT go
3. If 1 and 2 are clear, then GO