Year-End Final Exam. 2012 Mrs. Beatty. Fill out your Study Guide. I. Figurative Language. 1. Two roads diverged in a wood… A. metaphor B. simile C. Personification D. Hyperbole. II. Context Clues. “Fixing the Student Loan System”
1. Two roads diverged in a wood…
“Fixing the Student Loan System”
In Room for Debate: How can young people get degrees without taking on an onerous financial burden?
1. In the above passage, onerous means
2. What is the point called where the conflict is resolved?
1. Tone is
1. Where does a thesis statement belong?
2. What is included in a thesis statement?
2. If I told you that my grandma smoked and died of lung cancer, this would be
3. If I told you to write your congressman and ask for a state-wide ban on cigarette sales, this would be
“Bill to Require Drug Testing for Welfare Recipients in the Making”