Presenting Evidence to meet the Graduating Teacher Standards at the conclusion of Edprac 608. The use of MyPortfolio. 608 Learning Outcomes. At the completion of this course, it is intended that students will be able to:
Presenting Evidence to meet the Graduating Teacher Standards at the conclusion of Edprac 608
The use of MyPortfolio
At the completion of this course, it is intended that students will be able to:
1. Collect, analyse and critically engage with information from educational settings to inform, evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of their professional practice.
2. Demonstrate effective teaching practices known to enhance learning. These include planning, assessment, organisation, communication, and management of and within the learning environment.
3. Implement personal goals that enhance professional development.
4. Establish and demonstrate professional, ethical relationships in educational settings.
5. Demonstrate how their learning and practice meets New Zealand Teachers’ Council Graduating Teacher Standards.
A Portfolio in the A range will: