CREATIVITY. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH METHODS ADV 471. ÖZGE KAYA10632040 BERİL MARALOĞLU10732066 IŞILAY ŞAHİN10632055 CAN TEPELİ10632058. WHAT WE LEARN?. According to Torrance Test of Creative Thinking: There is no specific gender differences on creativity.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
QUALITATIVE RESEARCH METHODSADV 471
- i.e. Taboos, prejudices, wrong and right beliefs, social rules etc. blocks creativity.
- Children are more creative because they are not aware of the rules.
- Limitations also feeds the creativity, but until some levels.
- “Extraordinary” (non-creative occupations)
- “Efficient/practical solutions” (ad-people)
- “Imagination” (teachers)
- “Out of border” (psychologists)
- “Combinations” (designers/musicians)
- “New” (everyone!)
“I think creativity has to do with the process of finding and improving simple solutions to complex problems. So it has four stages:
1. Defining the problem carefully.2. Exploring and inventing many different, smart, simple solutions to the problem you've defined.
3. Choosing a solution and executing it.4. Reviewing the solution and deciding what could be improved to solve the problem better, or by redefining the problem.
Therefore, improving creativity means improving the creative process and that takes work at all four stages.”
Initiate comprehensive and comparative examination :
-Different subfields of psychology tend to different approaches to mental processes and behavior
-Unexamined population and limited range of avaliable research
-Credibility of Psy theories affecting research
-How/why at-risk working conditions seem as motive
-How various organizations emancipate employees
-Functionand dynamics of brainstorming
-Identify effective ways of expression – such as games and practises
-Promote and observe courses/exercises focusing creative skills
-How various class and training conditions affect creativity
-Encourage research that utilizes limits / rules / norms
-Identify both helpful and harmful tech devices/games
-Engage more broadly ways to child personalization and stress the “role model” that parents cause to lean
-Examine the interaction of demographic variables - such as parenting age,gender, income
Thank you very much !!!