The Senses. Eye Anatomy. Cornea Protective layer of the eye Iris Colored part of the eye Contains muscles to open & close the pupil Pupil Size adjusts with light Small: more light Large: less light Lens Focuses light onto the retina Retina Back of the eye Contains rods & cones.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) Sound waves (vibration of the air) enters the ear canal
2) Eardrum & the small bones vibrate
3) Fluid in the cochlea vibrates
4) Hair cells in the cochlea bend
5) Impulse transmitted through the auditory nerve and to the brain