The Senses. Eye Anatomy. Cornea Protective layer of the eye Iris Colored part of the eye Contains muscles to open & close the pupil Pupil Size adjusts with light Small: more light Large: less light Lens Focuses light onto the retina Retina Back of the eye Contains rods & cones.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) Sound waves (vibration of the air) enters the ear canal
2) Eardrum & the small bones vibrate
3) Fluid in the cochlea vibrates
4) Hair cells in the cochlea bend
5) Impulse transmitted through the auditory nerve and to the brain
Scent chemicals dissolve in mucus
Impulse travels from olfactory nerve to brain
Chemicals dissolve in saliva
Chemoreceptors in taste buds creates impulse