The Senses. Eye Anatomy. Cornea Protective layer of the eye Iris Colored part of the eye Contains muscles to open & close the pupil Pupil Size adjusts with light Small: more light Large: less light Lens Focuses light onto the retina Retina Back of the eye Contains rods & cones.
cow eye dissection video
Read the color of the text
1) Sound waves (vibration of the air) enters the ear canal
2) Eardrum & the small bones vibrate
3) Fluid in the cochlea vibrates
4) Hair cells in the cochlea bend
5) Impulse transmitted through the auditory nerve and to the brain