Essay Reminders. C asey Humanities. Heading. Is your heading: 1. In the top left corner of your essay 2. Single spaced 3. Include: * Name * Class * Teacher * Date. Title. 1. Do you have a catchy title? 2. Is it centered on the page?. Page numbers.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Is your heading:
1. In the top left corner of your essay
2. Single spaced
1. Do you have a catchy title?
2. Is it centered on the page?
Does your essay have page numbers:
* In the top right hand corner of your essay
* that include your last name
1. Is the period AFTER each citation in your essay?
Example: The boat was really, really big (Jones 22).
2. Have you cited all of your textual evidence?
3. Have you included explanation after your evidence?
4. When your citation isn’t a name, have you included the “”
1. Have you omitted all contractions - can’t, won’t, doesn’t, he’s, etc?
2. If you are doing a formal essay, have you taken out all of the “I”s?
1. Does your Works Cited page start on a completely new page?
2. Is it alphabetized?
3. Is it double-spaced?