Classroom management and learners diversity. Classroom management. Class control Dealing with misbehavior and disciplining students. Sociocultural theory and researches. Classroom management is locally constructed.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Dealing with misbehavior and disciplining students
Classroom management is locally constructed.
Breen (2001) defined classroom managing as both initiating and responding to ongoing events, with an awareness that all classroom participants have individual and collective sociocultural “history”, as we work in a social group and create a new history and culture.
Time & Space
1. postmethod era----communicative methodology
2. the second language classroom being a major research site----behavioral to constructivist view of learning
3. Knowledge of second language teacher education has widened and deepened, including teacher preparation and professional development----teacher trained in the practices of reflection
1. Dealing with pedagogic change
2. Working with diverse student populations
3. Absorbing technology change
4. Managing the professional domain: Accountable, the complexities of classroom life
5. Learning classroom management
Managing classrooms is always arguable, complex, and problematical today than it ever has been.