FRENCH REVOLUTION . LESSON #2 Life at Versailles REVIEW. REVIEW – Life at Versailles . What king had Versailles built? LOUIS XIV (14 TH ) 2. Who did the king invite to live with him at Versailles? POWERFUL NOBLES. REVIEW – Life at Versailles .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Life at Versailles
LOUIS XIV (14TH)
2. Who did the king invite to live with him at Versailles?
3. Why did King Louis XVI leave Versailles?
HE WAS FORCED OUT
4. What happened after he was forced out?
5. What was all behavior supposed to remind you of at Versailles?
6. What was the purpose of all the ceremony?
7. What was life supposed to be like at Versailles?
RELAXED AND FUN
8. What did Louis fear?
(BTW, this was a dream of Rousseau…)
9. So, to deal with that fear, what did the King set as a goal?
BUILT VERSAILLE TO PREVENT BEING
10. What happened as a result of The Fronde?
HE WAS OVERTHROWN
11. What did the nobility become, as a result of a life of taking nothing very seriously?
NOBLES WERE LAZY, INSTEAD OF RESPONSIBLE
12. So, who ended up carrying all of France?