PRESENTATION OF THE NETWORK. CONTENT. The tools of the Network LVE : Audit guide Professionalism of partners LVE PRO : Common Database. QUALITY. The labelling program Challenge : to improve and maintain the quality of services and mutual knowledge
The tools of the Network LVE :
Professionalism of partners
LVE PRO : Common Database
Challenge : to improve and maintain the quality of services and mutual knowledge
Goal : to regularly improve the labeling quality program (renewed every two years)
28 labelling of structures in 2007
34 labelling of structures in 2009
Following the 2009 audit, 1 structure formerly labelized in 2007 was not anymore in 2009
CCI de Lyon et ses antennes territoriales
Chambre des Métiers et de l’Artisanat du Rhône
Centre d’Information aux Droits des Femmes
La Coursive d’entreprises St Fons
CREAR – ville de Rillieux la Pape
Graines de SOL
Pépinière Saône Mont d’Or Création
Service Economique Ville de Vénissieux
Boutique Initiative de Vaulx en Velin
Boutique de l’Initiative de Vénissieux
To guarantee the implementation of the Quality System LVE
To continuously improve the network's efficiency
To guide the integration of new members and partners (integration process and pathway)
To stimulate collective opportunities of skill development in the network
To manage stakeholders' skills within the framework of the Quality System
To collect information on practices (possible benchmarking besides analogue networks)
1. TO BRIEF : present our services, our terms of intervention, and the public to whom we address.
2. TO ADVISE : guide you to one of our partners if our organization cannot meet your needs.
3. TO ASSIST : To approve your project’s presentation and to help you to complete it in order to give you the best keys to achieve it and to facilitate the financial organism’s intervention.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY : preserve the confidentiality of your project.
5. TO PROVIDE A SINGLE CONTACT : designate one of our advisors for the coordination and oversight of your project.
6. SKILLS : provide you with relevant and qualified interlocutors.
7. TIME LIMIT: meet all deadlines.
8. MATERIAL RESOURCES : facilitate the provision of material resources suited to the development of your project.
9. FEEDBACK & IMPROVEMENTS : take your comments into consideration in order to continuously improve the services.
10. INVOLVEMENT & NETWORK : Get involved in the LVE network for the best fulfillment of your expectations.
Ratio would-be entrepreneur to total "clients" > 50%
Operationnality degree > 50%
Presence time in the region >50%
Minimum two years in the field of creation
Minimum two years in the region
Contribute to the network a new service or improvement of coverage
Regular work with network members in the last two years.
Key elements of the work on the competences standards :
Further to the audits in 2009, we noticed that the competences standards were not anymore in concordance with the LVE network partners professions, they were obsolete in consideration of the partner maturity level for the quality service
Strong willing from the LVE network creation to have an effective professionalization tool which develops the network intern competences = to notice in the network some expert partners and subjects of work = Develop the global quality level and high requirements.
Move from the LVE working groups to profession groups
Those new groups have been definedaccording to partner common problemswhich have the samepositioning on the pathway of the would-be entrepreneur :
Inform and orientate individuals ideas/projects
Validate the couple Individual /project-idea
Support the individual and its project
Finance the individual and its project (creation and take over)
Support the entrepreneur and its company
- This work will permit to make new competences standards and makeit more relevant for the partners and professions in LVE network.
- Organization by external experts
- To give to the LVE partners an intern evaluation tool of competences
- Check out subjects, needs or common work axis for partners of the network
Check out experts to set up some tools, information, or training programs which aim at professionalize the network partners
- Create some competences standards which will become a reference for the stakeholders of the creation fieldPROFESSIONALISATION:Key elements of the work on the competences standards
This data base has 4 main targets :
1 : To guide the would-be entrepreneur atanystep of hispathway
2 : To visualise the pathway of the would-be entrepreneur
3 : To fill in the informations about the would-be entrepreneur into the database
4 : To increase the knowledge on the network by the users