HDM-4 Inputs and Options. Speed Flow Type. Speed (km/hr). S1. S2. S3. Sult. Flow veh/hr. Qnom. Qo. Qult. Traffic Flow Pattern. Flow Periods. Flow. Peak. Next to Peak. Medium flow. Next to Low. Overnight. Number of Hours in the Year. Rise Plus Fall & Horizontal Curvature.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Next to Peak
Next to Low
Number of Hours in the Year
Rise Plus Fall = (R1+R2+R3+F1+F2) / Length(meters/km)
Horizontal Curvature = (C1+C2+C3+C4) / Length(degrees/km)
Each section is evaluated individually and can have any number of alternatives. HDM-4 produces a NPV for each section alternative that is used to find the optimal alternative per section.
Analyses road sections together as a package by considering project alternatives as the unit for performing economic analysis. HDM-4 produces a NPV for each project alternative.
Analysis involving new sections and diverted traffic can only be performed using the Analysis by Project method.
Benefits from Investment
Budget period: for example 1, 2 or 3 years
Windows FoldersContaining HDM-4 Workspace
- HDM-4 folders resemble Windows Explorer folders, but these are not actual Windows folders, they are components of the HDM-4 Workspace.
- An HDM-4 Workspace is a Database that contains allinput, application options and configuration data for a given study.
Windows folder where HDM-4 Workspace is located
- There could be many HDM-4 Workspaces on a hard disk, which are located on different Windows folders.
- An HDM-4 Workspace Database is composed of thefollowing files: OBJECTS.DAT and OBJECTS.IDX, which can be copied from one Windows folder to another.
HDM-4 Run Data Directory
- The Run Data Export Directory is the Windows folder that will store all the output files created by HDM-4 for an HDM-4 run.
Import or Export to Access Files
You can export or import each item of information to or from an Access file.
Access files are used to connect HDM-4 with a Pavement ManagementSystem or Excel.
Road Network Export File Format.pdfVehicle Fleet Export File Format.pdflocated on C:\Program Files\HDM-4 Version 2.0\Documentation\Eng