CEMENT INDUSTRY. GRUPO 5 PILAR DELICADO HERRERAS REBECA DIEZ MORALES CRISTINA MARTÍN SERRANO. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT CEMENT INDUSTRY. Cement is a basic material for building and civil engineering construction.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The emissions from cement plants which cause greatest concern are:
1) Dry process: raw materials are ground and dried to raw meal in the form of a flowable powder.
2) Semi-wet process: the slurry is first dewatered in filter presses.
3) Semi-dry process: dry raw meal is pelletised with water and fed into a grate preheater before the kiln or to a long kiln equipped with crosses.
4) Wet process, the raw materials (often with high moisture content) are ground in water to form a pumpable slurry.
- Electrostatic precipitators with fast measuring and control equipment to minimise thenumber of CO trips.
- Fabric filters with multiple compartments and ‘burst bag detectors’.