7 Indian Wedding Invitation Card Trends 2016 The wedding invitation cards trends keep involving with time. Let us take a look at top seven wedding Invitation card trends 2016
1. Credit Card Invitation: Yes, you read it right, it is one of the style that is very popular with couples. A wedding invitation card that looks exactly like a credit card is a stunning way to announce your nuptial. A small picture of bride & groom in heart shape will make it look wonderful. Believe us, your guests will love the new concept, they would love to carry it in the valet and show it to their friends.
2. Passport Wedding Card: If you are a couple who love to travel to new places and planning to have a destination wedding in a foreign land then Passport Wedding Cards Invitation is just the perfect way to let your friends and relatives know about your big day. A look at the card is enough to tell them to pack their bags and be ready with the passport to be part of exotic travel theme wedding.
3. Chocolate Wedding Invite: How you feel if you get an invite that looks very similar to your favorite chocolate? The difference here would be that instead of the name of the chocolate on wrapper, it will have the name of bride & groom. The details of the wedding are printed at the back side of Chocolate wrapper.
4. Balloon Invitations: We all loved playing with balloon in our childhood. Any children’s party is going to be incomplete without them. How about adding some fun and mischief to your marriage ceremony by going for Balloon Invitations? Get printed the name of Bride & groom and the wedding date on the balloon.
5. Social Media Invite: A paper wedding cards invitations that looks like Facebook Page with photograph of would-be-couples, with snapshot of comments, likes and share is perfect way to announce union of two souls for social media loving couples. 6. WhatsappWedding Invite: If you are fan of the WhatsApp then print your card that looks like Whatapp. The logo of Whatapp in top left hand corner and pictures of your contact on the left hand side will make it look real. It would be great if you can provide your printer the real snap shot of your contacts.
7. IPL Wedding Invite: Indians love Indian Premier League. You can see giant screen installed in wedding venues so guests and hosts don’t miss out the thrill of super fast cricket. The cricket enthusiasts will love a wedding invite that looks like an IPL pass/IPL Ticket to match. Put the logo bride & groom’s favorite team on the card.
Get in touch Contact Address: Readiprint, Arvind Marg M. I. Road, Jaipur - 302001 Rajasthan, India Contact Us: (24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT) Mob: : +91 86969 11111 Phone : +91 141 6608006 Fax : +91 141 6608080 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Website address: http://www.indianweddingcard.in/Wedding-Invitations.html