Rehab Industry is working together to solve problems thrown way. Outpatients is one of the problems which qualify for an exception to the therapy cap limits. Here we share points for your therapy services after you reach the therapy cap limits and help you to find the Best Rehabilitation Center in Delhi. Check the link below: http://www.wbcindia.in/rehabilitions.php
● Therapy caps are Medicare law which limits how much it
pays for your medically necessary outpatient therapy
services in one calendar year.
● The therapy cap is exception process for use of the KX
modifier and the manual medical review (MMR) process.
● Hospital OP Clinics are exempt from the therapy cap, they
do NOT have to track against the limit of $2,010.
● Non-hospital-based outpatient therapy settings are NOT
exempt from the therapy cap.
● All Medicare beneficiaries that exceed the $2,010 amount
in these settings will be statutorily responsible to pay the
provider for any therapy services that exceed the therapy
● CMS is committed to implementing the Medicare program
in accordance with applicable laws and regulations,
including timely claims processing.
● CMS will hold all newly received therapy claims with the
KX modifier and implement a “rolling hold”.
● Try to minimize the touches you need to do for your
Medicare Authorizations during this uncertainty period.
● Assure that if the therapy exception process is extended,
the tracking of the therapy cap will not be interrupted.
● Continue to conduct business as if the therapy cap with
KX modifier is in place.