Particle Measuring Technique Co.,Ltd. CERTIFIED CLEANROOM. Clean Room Certified by…. NEBB ( National Environmental Balancing Bureau ). Standard Clean Room. Federal Standard 209E ( FS – 209E ) ISO Standard ( ISO 14644 – 1 ) Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP ). Class.
(National Environmental Balancing Bureau)
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Purpose : To verify the absence of bypass leakage (between filter frame and ceiling grid system) in the installation of the filters and confirm
that the installed filters are free of defects and small leaks.
Instrumentation and Equipment
PMS Lasair II / 310A counter
Airdata Electronics Micromanometer, AMD-870
Reference : IEST Recommended Practice, IEST-RP-CC001.3 HEPA and ULPA Filters
IEST Recommended Practice, IEST-RP-CC006.3 Testing Cleanrooms
NEBB Procedural Standard for Certified Testing Of Cleanroom
When filter are beyond repair and replacement was made, record was made to reflect the replacement.
Reference : NEBB Procedural Standard for Certified Testing Of Cleanroom ,2nd Ed
IEST Recommended Practice, IEST-RP-CC006.3 Testing Cleanrooms.
1. The filters face velocities are first determined to ensure that they are within the general design range.
2. The photometer and the aerosol generator are then set-up according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
3. Emery 3004 aerosol is then generated with the generator and introduce at the upstream of the filter (s).
4. Upstream concentration ,in µm / liter, is then measured. The sampling point should immediately (subject to
physical site constraint) ahead of the filter under tests. Appropriate adjustment, if necessary , is made to ensure
that the concentration is within the preferred range.
5. Once upstream concentration is satisfied and set, the photometer will be setup for downstream penetration
6. Rectangular sampling probe will be used to scan the filters. The probe will be held at approximately 1”from the
frame and filter surface during scanning. The maximum concentration level will be recorded.
7. Upon completion of the tests, the upstream challenge concentration is sampled again to ensure consistency of the
challenge throughout the test.
8. Certificate Of Compliance will be issued for each HEPA filter / filter bank that meet the required specification .
A sample of the certificate is attached.
Average Sound Pressure Level : 70 dBA.
Contact Us At :
Tel : 02-536-5316-8, 02-536-5376-8
Fax : 02-536-5354