INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS. INFORMATION & RESEARCH Donna L. Schulman, Lenz Library firstname.lastname@example.org. Step 1: Brainstorming a topic. How?. 1 - Ask my best friend what I should do. 2 - Surf the Internet for a cool web site.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Donna L. Schulman, Lenz Library
William B. Harrison, Jr.,J.P. Morgan Chase CEO
1. Identify & Develop Your Topic (Phrase as a Question).
2. Find Background Information (Use Catalog to find Encyclopedias, Books, etc.)
3. Locate an Appropriate Library.
4. Use Indexes to Find Periodical Articles.
5. Find Internet Sources.
6. Interview People Sources (if appropriate).
7. Evaluate What You Find.