Progress report Decision Support Tree PPP project, 15 january 2008 from Wim Leendertse.
PowerPoint Slideshow about 'Progress report Decision Support Tree PPP project, 15 january 2008 from Wim Leendertse' - trina
An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Rijkswaterstaat is preparing a website/CD, which allows CEDR members to explore the experience of the various members with PPP and Infrastructure. The content of this website, which is based on both the questionaires and general PPP knowledge of Rijkswaterstaat , is build up as a Decision Support Tree model. The user is guided through the model by making choices regarding specific PPP law, the role/responsiblities of both public and market in the various stages of the project (planning, design, build, maintain, finance and operate) and the risk profile.
The current planning is as follows:
1. building website/CD by website provider: completed in week 5
2. internal testing by website provider and Rijkswaterstaat: completed in week 6, 7
3. beta version available for review CEDR members: up from week 8
4. collection of remarks CEDR members: untill week 14
5. update and completion: week 16
6. formal launch of website: next CEDR meeting in May (?).
Rijkswaterstaat will also deliver a compact report describing the process and results of this programme. This report will also be available up from week 8