USM PeopleSoft Conference. Successfully Implementing Student Account Creation using Directory Business Interlink, Sign-On PeopleCode and Communications (3 Câ€™s). Presenters. Andy Wolodkin, Database Administrator, Frostburg State University
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Successfully Implementing Student Account Creation using Directory Business Interlink, Sign-On PeopleCode and Communications (3 C’s)
Andy Wolodkin, Database Administrator, Frostburg State University
Heidi Diaz, PeopleSoft Administrative Assistant, Frostburg State University
Mass Change Definition
Mass Communication Assign
Step 1: Setting Up the Standard Letter Table
Step 2: Setting Up the Communication Context Table
Step 3: Setting Up the Communication Category Table
Step 4: Setting Up the Communication Speedkey Table
Step 5: Attach Communication to a 3 C’s Group
1. Open the letter template that you created.
2. Open the .csv or .xls file you created by running the query.
3. In the letter, insert the merge fields, which are the placeholders that tell Microsoft Word where to insert data from the data source.
4. Merge the data from the .csv or .xls file into the main document.
5. Each record in the .csv or .xls file produces an individualized letter.
Home > FSU Customizations > Financial Aid > Process > FSU Mass Communication Mgmt
Build Community>Communications>Use>Communication Management