1.0 Company Structure.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1.0 Company Structure
Reflectingthe global progress in raisingstandardsofproductinnovation, SPIndustriesprovidesolutionswithspecialdevelopedequipmentthatcoverstheelectrical Motor Productionsector, Slot wedgeProductionanddevelopmentas well asElectricalInsulation Materials. Major investmenthasledtofurtherdevelopmentofthecompany'sproductandservicerange. Our Products provideexceptionalperformance, withvariousconfigurationsofferinggreaterflexibilityandcost-savingbenefitstobothclientand end-user.Quality Assurance
The company‘ssystemsandprocedurescomplywith BS EN ISO9001 requirementsandthelocal environmental standards. Emphasisisplaced on operatorsafetyandcloseconsultationwithclientsismaintainedthroughoutthemanufacturingprocess. Sales and Technical SupportA teamofhighlyqualified Engineers providesinvaluablesupporttothecompany. The Managers andtheir Team candraw on thebenefitsofsharedknowledgeandexperienceofmanyyears in businessandareavailabletoanswerqueriesortoexpand on relevant pointsasnecessary.Manufacturing andTestingEachprojectiscloselymonitoredduring all stagesofmanufactureanddetailedprogressreportsarecompiled. Professional expertiseandtechnicalguidanceisavailabletoensurethatthe same highdegreeofcareandattentionappliedduringmanufactureisappliedatthehand-overstage. Warrantyisavailablethroughthecompany‘sserviceandmaintenancecontracts.
2.0 Company Development
Over theyears, SPIndustriesachievedgrowththroughbothAcquisitionof New Customers andinternaldevelopment.
In 2001, wefoundedSPIndustriesKft HUNGARY torecognizeourmoveintodiversifiedbusinessesbeyondTradingoperations, likeManufacturing and New Product Development.
Our First Project in thisnewdirection was themanufacturingofKONE Elevator Motors. This Project isrunningandgrowingsincethat time.
Currently, ourTrading Products , manufacturerandmarket products areprimarilyforthe European market, where 85% ofourrevenuesarederived.Main Focus in Europe istheScandinavianand Austrian Market. The remaining 15 % aremademainly in Asia.
Wehave  manufacturingfacilitieslocated in Hungaryas well as  Office Settlements in Austria andHungarywithapproximately 160 employees in total.
SPIndustriesmajorownProductis a Magnetical Slot Wedgewithsuperiorelectricalandmechanicalabilities.
Itreducestheamountofenergylossesproducedbymotors. The company'scoretechnology, whichisbased on patentedimprovements, iseffective on motorsandgeneratorsthatrunat different speedsandunder variable loads.
These motorsarefound in elevators, trains, tractionsystems, wind power generatorsandmanyotherapplications. The savingsaretypicallyaround 15-25%.
SPIndustries Austria andSPIndustriesHungaryaresincemanyyearsthe Market Leader in Slotwedge Technology andSlotwedge Sales.
3.0 History Line
Establishment of SPI
1998 – FoundingofSPIndustries Austria GmbH Trading Company
Start of KONE Project
2001 – FoundationofSPIndustriesKft.ManufacturingDunakiliti / HUNGARY
2005 – Start ofCooperationOutsourcing ProductionTraction Systems Austria
4.0 Main Products
Magneticand Non MagneticSlotwedges
In Thermal Class F
and also Class H (SPI istheonlyManufacturer in the World for Class H)
Coils & Windings
Flat Disk Stators
Machined Parts from different Materials
Glass Epoxy Laminates
Phenolic Paper Laminates
Trading with Electrical Insulation Material
Electrical Ins. Tapes
Insulation Varnishes…and many more
6.0 New Projects / Developments
7.0 Facts & Figures