Local Board of Health Training . Public Health Vision: Healthy People in Healthy Communities Public Health Mission: Promote Physical and Mental Health and Prevent Disease, Injury and Disability .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Public Health Vision: Healthy People in Healthy Communities
Public Health Mission: Promote Physical and Mental Health and Prevent Disease, Injury and Disability
6. Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and the environment, and ensure safety
7. Link people to needed medical and mental health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable
8. Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce
9. Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services
10. Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems
agenda in cooperation with the Health Director.
IV. Recruit and pre-screen candidates (Search Committee)
V. Interview candidates with best qualifications (Search Committee)
VI. Verify candidates' qualifications (Search Committee)