2012 Viewing Trends Overview - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

slide1 n.
Download
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
2012 Viewing Trends Overview PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
2012 Viewing Trends Overview

play fullscreen
1 / 8
2012 Viewing Trends Overview
135 Views
Download Presentation
susannah
Download Presentation

2012 Viewing Trends Overview

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. 2012 Viewing Trends Overview

  2. Total Viewing 2012 Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours 35 mins every day in 2012. 8 minutes longer per day than they viewed in 2010. 92% ( 3hrs 17 mins) of this viewing was live with the other 8% ( 18 mins per day) time shifted. Children watched TV for 2 hours and 24 minutes each day. 15 minutes of this was time shifted while 2 hours & 9 minutes of their daily viewing was live. Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / Av mins, Total TV, Consolidated, National

  3. Average Minutes Viewed Daily 2012 Men 15+ and adults over 55 did the least amount of timeshifting. Housekeepers and those over 55 watch the most amount of TV per day – both in excess of 4 hours Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / Av mins, Total TV, Consolidated, National

  4. Weekly reach of TAM Ireland subscribing channels 2012 TAM Ireland subscribing channels reached 90% of adults each week and 94% of housekeepers with kids. 89.5% of ABC1 adults viewed our channels every week. Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / Av Weekly Reach, Consolidated, National

  5. Total Commercial Impacts 2012 Commercial impacts remained strong in 2012 with almost 53 million impacts per individual. Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / 30” 000s, Consolidated, National

  6. Average Number of Commercial Spots seen per Day 2012 Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM Based on ROI Commercial Channels, Consolidated, National

  7. Top 10 Advertisers in 2012 Based on 30” sec 000s, Individuals 4+ Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM Based on 30” 000s, ROI Commercial Channels, Individuals 4+, Consolidated, National

  8. Top Shows on each TAM Ireland Subscribing Channel, Individuals 4+ 2012 Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM Top Individual Programme by Channel, Individuals 4+, Consolidated, National