October 2013 Viewing Trends Overview - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

october 2013 viewing trends overview n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
October 2013 Viewing Trends Overview PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
October 2013 Viewing Trends Overview

play fullscreen
1 / 9
Download Presentation
Presentation Description
0 Views
Download Presentation

October 2013 Viewing Trends Overview

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. October 2013 Viewing Trends Overview

  2. Total Viewing October 2013 Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 26 minutes each day in October 2013 7 minutes more per day than in Sept 2013 91% (3hrs 7 mins) of this viewing was live with the other 9% (18mins per day) time shifted. Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / Av mins, Total TV, Consolidated, National

  3. Average Minutes Viewed Daily Oct 2013 Housekeepers continue to be amongst the heaviest viewers watching almost 4 hours (3hrs & 44 mins) daily during October. Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / Av mins, Total TV, Consolidated, National

  4. TV Viewing Live v Time shift Year on Year Oct 2013 v Oct 2012 PVR Ownership Sept 2012 45% Sept 2013 55% Despite the massive growth in PVR ownership which is now at 55% People would still prefer to watch TV Live. Even amongst the younger audiences which show very little change year on year.. Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / Av mins, Total TV, Consolidated, National

  5. Weekly reach of TAM Ireland subscribing channels Oct 2013 TAM Ireland subscribing channels reached 92% of housekeepers each week and 92% of housekeepers with kids. 87% of ABC1 adults and 80% of 15-34 yr olds viewed our channels each week. Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / Av Weekly Reach, Consolidated, National


  6. Total Commercial Impacts Oct 2013 Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM / 30” 000s, Consolidated, National

  7. Average Number of Commercial Spots seen per Day Oct 2013 Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM Based on ROI Commercial Channels, Consolidated, National

  8. Top 10 Advertisers Oct 2013 Based on 30” sec 000s, Individuals 4+ Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM Based on 30” 000s, ROI Commercial Channels, Individuals 4+, Consolidated, National

  9. Top Shows on TAM Ireland Subscribing Channels, Individuals 4+ October 2013 Source: TAM Ireland Ltd / Nielsen TAM Top Individual Programme by Channel, Individuals 4+, Consolidated, National