Confined Spaces. Office of Environmental Health & Safety East Carolina University 210 East Fourth St. Greenville, NC 27858 (252) 328-6166 firstname.lastname@example.org. Rescuers Account for Over 60% of Confined Space Fatalities. Confined Space Tragedies.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Office of Environmental Health & Safety
East Carolina University
210 East Fourth St.
Greenville, NC 27858
Health Sciences Campus
CO Poisoning can be reversed if caught in time.
Remember to follow all Confined Space Entry and Welding Safety Guidelines
1. Permit space to be entered
2. Purpose of the entry
3. Date and the authorized duration of the entry permit
4. Authorized entrants
6. Entry supervisor with a space for the signature
7. Hazards of the permit space
8. Measures used to isolate the permit space and to eliminate or control permit space hazards before entry
9. Acceptable entry conditions
10. Results of initial and periodic tests, names or initials of the testers and when the tests were performed
11. Rescue and emergency services
12. Communication procedures
13. Equipment (personal protective equipment, testing equipment, communications equipment, alarm systems, rescue equipment, etc.)
14. Any other information necessary in order to ensure employee safety
EVACUATE the confined space when:
harness (and a retrieval line if