Fountas and Pinnell. Benchmark Assessment System. Create an account. NOTE: You are going to want to do this on the computer where you plan to enter your student data through the year. 1)Click â€œregister nowâ€ 2) Fill out the required information
Benchmark Assessment System
NOTE: You are going to want to do this on the computer where you plan to enter your student data through the year.
1)Click “register now”
2) Fill out the required information
3) The password reminder is really important as we can’t recover your password, so choose something you will remember.
4) Hint: You may want to use your email password for the password.
5) Be sure to click “save” at the end
6) This will create your teacher account.
As with the Dominie, we have to
administer at the beginning and
end of the year for all students.
We also have to administer
mid year for any student below
Click the triannual, enter the
approximate date you give the
Enter the expected instructional
guided reading levels from the
report card so it matches what is
communicated to the parents.
1) You have the choice of initial, mid-year, end of the year, and interim.
2) Click the “initial button” and adjust the date administered to match when it was given.
3) Enter the correct data for the child for accuracy and comprehension
4) Click “next” and complete the rest of the data entry.
5) Click “save” and go back to the assessment screen. Repeat these steps for the next child.
1)Choose fiction or non fiction
2)Choose the correct level and title of the book.