1. DBS 5048 QUIZ 3
2. 1. Your firm has decided to localize its products and services to meet local market demands. A good approach to use would be _____ segmentation.
3. 2. A company or store gains a(n) _____ by understanding customer needs better than competitors do and delivering more value.
4. 3. _____ are a form of product that consists of activities, benefits, or satisfactions offered for sale that are essentially intangible and do not result in the ownership of anything.
5. 4. _____ are those products purchased for further processing or for use in conducting a business.
6. 5. A company can obtain new products through new product development. Which of the following define(s) new products?
All of the above.
7. 6. Once the product or service passes the business analysis test, it moves into what stage?
Research and developing.
8. 7. Some retailers, such as _____, carry narrow product lines with deep assortments within those lines.
9. 8. _____ sell standard merchandise at lower prices by accepting lower margins and selling higher volume.
10. 9. _____ is never simple, yet understanding it is the essential task of marketing management.
Consumer buying behavior
11. 10. Marketing stimuli consist of the four Ps. Which is not one of these Ps?
12. 11. New product development starts with _____.
13. 12. What is the most important point in retailing success?