2012 Health Care Open Enrollment - Medicare. Health Care Challenges & Opportunities. Baby Boomers’ Retiring Retirees Living Longer Benefits Perception (a.k.a. “Pension Envy”) Economy Proposed pension plan changes (pension reform) Increasing Cost of Health Care
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Spouse under age 55 will pay full premium cost
- Once covered spouse reaches age 55 OPERS will again subsidize portion of premium cost
- Under age 26 with no other qualifications
See page 11 of 2012 Open Enrollment Guide
See pages 4 - 6 of 2012 Open Enrollment Guide
See pages 1 & 2 of 2012 Open Enrollment Guide
OPERS will continue to offer Kaiser Permanente in 2012 to retirees in certain Ohio counties
Express Scripts Medicare D Plan
See pages 9 & 10 of 2012 Open Enrollment Guide
See page 13 of 2012 Open Enrollment Guide
Step 1 – Complete!
Step 2 – Receive!
Step 3 – Redeem!
- Personalized cost statement
- Coverage guide
- Dedicated open enrollment section
- Interactive presentations
See page 15 of 2012 Open Enrollment Guide