WINE INTRODUTION- CHAMPAGNE. 指導 老師 ： 王福祥 老師 學 生 ：休閒二乙 高詩婷 4A0B0088 休閒 二 乙 葉 映芝 4A0B0107. Champagne Region. Champagne Region. Grape Varieties of Champagne. Chardonnay produces light, perfumed Champagne. Grape Varieties of Champagne. Pinot Noir
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
學 生：休閒二乙 高詩婷 4A0B0088
休閒二乙 葉映芝 4A0B0107
produces light,perfumed Champagne
the resulting flavor is fuller and meatier than Chardonnay, best from the Montagne de Reims area
Sugar Contain under 15g/l
Sugar Contain 17g/l~35g/l
3.Demi Sec :
Sugar Contain 35g/l~50g/l
Sugar Contain over 50g/l
Italy → Spumante
Spain → Cava
Canafornia → Sparkling Wine
France → Vin Mousseux
1.prepare an ice bucket ,one half with water and one half with ice
2. Pull out the wine and send it to table side with a tray
3. Show the wine costermer order to them and tear open the label
4. Sixeswithershins to open the wire
5. Hand the bottle in 45。 And slow and slow to turn the cork .
If you do this well , yon can listen the”Sigh of angela”
6. Put 1/3 glass for every one . The best is put tow times , because of the bubble .