Developing a Research Project Budget. Donna Smith, Office of the Vice-President Research & Innovation April 13, 2010. Budget Overview. Follows all sponsor rules for the project (eligible expenses) and all University policies and procedures. Are comprehensive
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Donna Smith, Office of the Vice-President
Research & Innovation
April 13, 2010
-Show details of all revenues and expenses.
- Indicate sources for revenues and whether cash or in-kind.
- Provide start dates and end dates for each period when you will receive funds and when your expenditures are likely to occur.
- Sponsor fiscal year (e.g., Tri-council, Apr 1 - March 31).
- University fiscal year (May 1 - April 30).
- Other sponsors may use their fiscal year or could use the calendar year.
Source: “Harmonized Sales Tax in Ontario,” York Finance presentation March 2010, A. Dimarcantonio, D. Archer