2 nd August 2012, 7.30pm, Yio Chu Kang Sports Complex Conference Room. Division 2 team managers meeting 2012. Introduction of Singapore Floorball Tournaments Committee Members SFA strategic and tactical objective in 2013 and 2015 SFL 2012 and SFL 2013 timeline/work year
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2nd August2012, 7.30pm, Yio Chu Kang Sports Complex Conference Room Division 2 team managers meeting 2012
Introduction of Singapore Floorball Tournaments Committee Members SFA strategic and tactical objective in 2013 and 2015 SFL 2012 and SFL 2013 timeline/work year Changes in SFL 2012 Division 2 Briefing of rules and regulation of SFL 2012 Division 2 Singapore Floorball Cup 2012/2013 Updates to the league New Changes to Refereeing System for the league Tackling Republic Polytechnic House-Keeping Issue Feedback Session. Agenda
1.Singapore Floorball Tournaments Committee • Kenneth Ho • Kenny Liang • Sonia Chia • Stefan Dahlgren • Pierre • Eddie Tan
Singapore will have the most competitive league in our region. • It wil have a full development league, cup and tournament system. • It will be organized in a regional conference system with clubs linked to local and regional level from top to bottom.
Singapore will have a conference league system. • League to have a winners and losers progression pool to ensure minimum numbers of games for each team remains at 10. • Division 1 players must pass a certain level in the beep test to play in the highest level. • It will have the SF cup in operation which involves all clubs in Singapore. • It will have an Under-16 league linked to the clubs in div 1 and more. • Clubs will be encouraged to adopt a youth club to further aid in the development of new young players. • To continue to expand the school league across all levels. • To have a fully functional corporate league in a 5 a-side format. • Exploring possibility of having a conference style league based on job function (e.g. law, finance, accountancy) and to subsequently have a cup playoff. • To run at least 2 carnivals annually in public places ( egscapepark, Ngee Ann) similar to the ones executed this year at NLB to bring floorball to the rest of the public and increase awareness.
Singapore will have conference league system over 2 divisions. • Division 1 players must pass a certain level in the beep test to play in the highest div. • It will have an under 19 league linked to the clubs in Div 1 and more • It will have an under 16 league linked to the clubs in Div 1 and more • It will have a full school league , corporate and carnival organization operation.
Winning the Sea Games gold in 2015 • Being Top 8 floorball nation in the World
Calendar for SFL 2012 • SFL2012 Division 1 (Mens & Ladies) • May 2012 to Sept 2012 • SFL2012 Division 2 (Mens & Ladies) • Sept 2012 to Dec 2012 • SFL2012 Division 3 (Mens) • Dec 2012 to Mar 2013 • Singapore Floorball Cup 2013 (Mens & Ladies) • April 2013 to May 2013
Calendar for SFL 2013 • SFL2013 Division 1 (Mens & Ladies) • June 2013 to Oct 2013 • SFL2013 Division 2 (Mens & Ladies) • Oct 2013 to Jan 2014 • SFL2013 Division 3 (Mens) • Jan 2014 to Apr 2014 • Singapore Floorball Cup 2014 (Mens & Ladies) • End April 2014 to May 2014
A new name for the league • Eastern and Western Conference in SFL2013 Division 2 • Venue Officials and Match Secretary • Team Registration • Team Managers Feedback Session • Team Previews ahead of the new season
1. A new name for the leagues • From this season, all leagues named under Division 1 (formerly Premiership), Division 2 (formerly Championship) and Division 3 (formerly Conference). • This is to prevent any confusion to the players to which league is on-going etc.
2. Eastern and Western Conference for SFL2013 Division 2 • SFA is looking into connecting teams into their constituency. Example Eastern Conference Team Skools Innebandy perhaps with Tampines constituency etc. • So teams will work to sell their club into their local constituency which will create local support from constituency club. • Support from the constituency could come in the form of free usage of their court venue or even sponsorship deals.
2. Eastern and Western Conference • SFA are looking to provide 2 venue for SFL2013 so that teams can play home and away games. The likely venues would be for Republic Polytechnic (Western Conference) and Yio Chu Kang (Eastern Conference) • This will be of more convenience to players as they would not need to travel far to the competition venues.
3. Team/Match Officials and Match Secretary • Each team must will appoint 2 match officials on match day. Please note that match officials cannot be anyone of the registered match players. • One of the match officials will be the match secretary for the game while the other match official shall be the Venue Supervisor. • In work year 2011, SFA received 3 official complaints from Republic Polytechnic with regards to their unhappiness in the way teams behaved when using their venue. • Hence SFA has decided to introduced this new Venue Official who will be given the authority to throw out unruly or uncooperative supports/players.
Teams that failed to adhere to the rules and regulations set by Republic Polytechnic • Punishments will be handed out • 1st time offender – Team will be fined $50 • 2nd time offender – Team will be fined $100 and deducted 3 points of table. • 3rd time offender – Team will be kicked out of league and banned from taking part in SFL2013 season.
4. Team Registration • With this season games stretching to a minimum of 13 games per team, teams will be allowed to registered up to 30 players for the season. • However, on match days, teams are only allowed to register a maximum of 20 players for each match. • From next year onwards, all team managers will login in to our SFA website to register their teams for the league. • With this online data base, the public would be able to view which players are currently playing for which club.
An example of what we are hoping to implement onto our SFA website with this new data entry system.
Reasons for this data-base • We are able to extract any information we require (example, average age of players) which would be relevant when we talk to our sponsors. • National Team coaches are able to scout for potential youth players for their national team set-up.
Deadline of Team Registration and Payment Issue • The deadline of the team registration and payment is on 5 September 2012.
5. Team Managers Feeback Session • Every month, the competitions committee would like to have a team managers feedback session/meeting. • Via this feedback session/meeting, we would be giving all team managers an update of any new league details etc. • This is also to hear about the clubs concern and also to ensure all Singapore Floorball League Affiliated clubs are kept in the loop of the league happenings.
6. Team Previews ahead of the new season • To generate the public’s interest in this season’s Division 2, we will be doing a team preview information of all teams in the SFL Division 2 and this will be publish in our SFA website • We will be sending out questions for all team captains/ representative via email. • This will allow the general public to know of more your club which might aide in the recruitment of players or sponsors.
DATES • Men’s Division 2 commences on Sat, 8 September @ 9am at Yio Chu Kang • Ladies Division 1 commences on Sat, 15 September @9am at Yio Chu Kang • Both are scheduled to end on.
LEAGUE FORMAT • There will be a total of 13 teams completing in the Mens SFL 2012 Division 2 and 16 teams completing in the Ladies SFL 2012 Division 2 • 3 points for a win • 1 point for a draw • 0 points for a loss • Tie on points at end of league: • Total Goal Difference • Total Goals Scored • Head-to-Head Result • Coin Toss
VENUE • Yio Chu Kang Sports Complex and Republic Polytechnic Multi-Purpose Hall
League Format (Men’s Division 2) • Teams will be playing each other in a round-robin league format. • The top 2 teams in the division will be promoted to Division 1. • The bottom 2 teams in the division will be relegated to Division 3 (formerly conference league)
League Format (Ladies’sDivision 2) • Teams will be spilt into 2 groups of 8 and teams will play round robin matches with team within their own respective groups. • The top 4 of each group will be grouped together in the Promotion Group. [Points will be re-set) • The bottom 4 of each group will be grouped together in the Relegation Group. [Points will be re-set) • The top 2 of the Promotion group will promoted to Division 1 while the bottom 3 of the Relegation will be relegated, ie will be placed on the standby list for next year’s division 2 league.
FEES • Affiliation/Registration – S$100 annual fee per club • Player’s licensing Fee - $10 per player • Tournament Fees (inclusive of SFC2013) • Men’s Div 2– TBC • Ladies’ Div 2 – TBC • Referees Fees • S$30 cash to be paid by each team to one of two officiating referees before start of each match
TEAM UNIFORMS & JERSEY NUMBERS • Uniformed jerseys, shorts and socks for all field players • Knee length socks required • Jersey numbers from 1 to 99 • Jersey number 1 only allowed for goalkeeper • Jersey numbers to be clearly printedon back of jersey, including goalkeeper’s attire • No form of pinning or using tape allowed
ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR & LANGUAGE • Abusive behaviour and use of abusive and vulgar language of any form towards referees or match officials will not be tolerated • Action will be taken against player and team • Action can include expulsion of the team from the league
MATCH PENALTIES • Players receiving Match Penalty 3 will be required to attend a hearing • Match Penalty 1 – miss the rest of that match • Match Penalty 2 – misses next match as well • Match Penalty 3 – misses next match and any further punishment , as decided by Disciplinary Committee
INJURIES • All teams to ensure that they are properly equipped to treat their own players in times of injuries • Recommended that each team should have their own properly-equipped First Aid Kit • Players are encouraged to get their own insurance coverage
RELEGATION • Men’s Division 1 • Bottom team of each conference will be relegated to Division 2 for SFL2011 • Ladies’ Division 1 • Bottom team from the Eastern Conference and the Bottom 2 teams from the Western Conference will be relegated to Division 2 for SFL2011
PRIZES • Trophy to overall league winner. (For men’s, the top placed team in the overall league and for ladies, the top placed team in the Promotion Group) • Medals to registered players and officials of teams placed 1st and 2ndin the league (both men’s and ladies)
FIXTURES • No rescheduling of matches except with written consent of the Tournament Committee, which must be obtained at least 3 days before the scheduled match • Any additional costs for rescheduling the matches to be borne by teams concerned • If postponed match cannot be played before final round of matches, both teams will receive 0 points and minus 10 goals, as well as a fine of S$100
REGISTERED PLAYERS • Each team can register up to 30 players for the whole league • Each team can field up to 20 players as registered on the Match Record • No limit on number of foreign players .
MINIMUM AGE • All registered players must be at least 13 years old as at 1st September 2012
GAME SET-UP (for men’s division 2) • 3 Periods of 20 minutes with 5 minutes intermission, when teams shall change sides • Effective time only for 3rd Period • One time out (30 seconds) per team per match • Each team to have at least 6 players (including properly-equipped goalkeeper) to start a match – if not, it will be a walkover • Fine of S$50 for teams without 6 players on the court and at least 4 players on the bench
GAME SET-UP (for ladies’s division 2) • 3 Periods of 20 minutes with 5 minutes intermission, when teams shall change sides • No effective time. • One time out (30 seconds) per team per match • Each team to have at least 6 players (including properly-equipped goalkeeper) to start a match – if not, it will be a walkover • Fine of S$50 for teams without 6 players on the court and at least 4 players on the bench
JERSEY COLOUR • Away team to make arrangements regarding the jersey to be worn • Away team to change should there be a clash in jersey colours
WALKOVERS • A walkover is given when: • A team does not turn up for the match • A team does not have the minimum number of players to start a match • A team without proper cause leaves the court before the match is finished • A team’s players, staff or supporters are behaving in an unsportsmanlike behaviour or guilty of violent play, conducts or acts, causing match to be stopped or abandoned • 10-0 scoreline to team which is conceded walkover • A fine of S$100 to team conceding walkover
DISQUALIFICATION OF TEAMS • Teams conceding 2 walkovers will be immediately disqualified • Team will be banned from SFL2013 • All results involving their matches will be null and void