PCB Assembly – Rising demand of Surface Mount Technique:
• Printed circuit board has become a base component for almost all the electronic devices. It has become a core input used for small up gradation to major inventions across the globe. There has been a great modification in the design and fabrication for varied PCB assembly services for developments into HDI, Insulation, Print electronics, Photonics, Telecommunication . The adoption of state-of-art- technique for direct metallization, reverse engineer of electronic products and other customized PCB assembly services has made the demand of PCB assembly to increase in all major dominant markets. Nano technologies and
• The most popular technique for PCB assembly is the Surface Mount Technique (SMT). The increase in demand of LED technology has raised the need for SMT equipments. To get an end to end solution the soldering technology used to make the surface of printed circuit board soldered with the solder paste is known as Surface Mount Technique. Majorly it is used for flat, compressed, nano and lighter PCB’s. The SMT technique has shown a spark of innovations in the electronics industry.
• Before a decade an automated inline circuit tester was used to solder the surface . The SMT has simplified the soldering of printed circuit boards. This technique of soldering has minimized the complex work of wiring the circuit board manually . There are many modified surface mount equipments used for mounting the surface of the circuit board.
• The PCB assembly done by using the Surface Mount Technique helps to make the project a cost effective one by improving the PCB layouts with high quality assurance in the PCB assembly service. It also has a time saving element, as earlier the Through Hole Technique consumed more time in soldering pads of the circuit board’s frame and then wiring the circuit. But by using the SMT technique, the components are soldered to the frame of the circuit board with the help of drilled holes which makes the energy transmission smooth throughout the circuit board.
• It has also become one of the majorly used techniques for compact, handy and lighter PCB’s to be manufactured and assembled. A trend of miniaturization has raised the demand of PCB’s with varied features and shorter space. Moreover to go for a low volume PCB manufacturing proved much expensive earlier. But now , due to the technological up gradation and application of Surface Mount technique the PCB projects for prototypes and low volume manufacturing has become cost effective with guaranteed quality assurance. Thus SMT has eased the designing and testing the PCB’s by making the energy flow smoother in the circuit boards.
• 4pcbassembly offers value added PCB assembly service to its clients across globe with constant improvements, modifications and application of advanced technologies into the manufacturing and assembling process. By using the Surface Mount Technique , we tender to the tailor-made customized prototyping and heavy duty PCB projects to our customers. This state-of-art improved the PCB manufacturing process to be able to fabricate the complex and custom PCB’s in high, medium and low volume production. technique has