iEARN. A “How To” Manual. Implementation. Three easy steps to Implementation Pick a Project Use your imagination Go to it!. Standards Grades Computer Use Security on net Legal Responsibilities. DSTP Netiquette Assessment Scheduling. Areas of Concern. Easy? Show Me. Pick a Project.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A “How To” Manual
Three easy steps to Implementation
1. Learn the intricacies of an online course
2. Develop an innovative way to teach the culture requirement at our grade level
3.. Develop a greater base of technology skills
1. Develop technology skills that will allow them to participate in a forum project
2. Identify and use Netiquette skills
3. Introduce and analyze different cultures as required by State Standards
4. Identify and analyze characteristics of their own culture
5. Compare and contrast US culture with international cultures
Language Arts –Weekly journal, letter writing to AC Moore,
abstracts, research, citing, post messages.
Standard 1- oral & written communication
Standard 3- access, organize, and evaluate information
Standard 4- connect self to society through print and visual
Math – Computation of quilt squares, yards of fabric
Standard 1-Problem Solving
Standard 2-Communicate Mathematically
Standard 6-Number Sense
Standard 9-Statistics & Probability
Art –Design cover of Culture Grams