Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad University Library At a Glance 2003 – 2011 Presented by Dr. Dharmaraj Veer Librarian. HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT. Establishment of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University 23rd August 1958 Library Establishment- December 1958.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
At a Glance
2003 – 2011
Dr. Dharmaraj Veer
Library is housed in independent building having 5250 sq.m.space and divided in to various sections
library have its separate reading room for student and research scholars. Having 464.68 sq.mts area
Week Days : 10.20 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. Issue Counter 10.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Reading Hall 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 midnight
(In charge Librarian)
5. Paintings in the Buddhist cave-Temples of Ajanta John Griffiths in two volumes. (1896)
6 History of Persian art in five volumes.
7. volumes of the History of the world.
8. volumes of the Imperial Gazetteer of India.
9. Volumes of the annual reports and monographs of the archaeological survey of India, reference books and books on philosophy, religion, literature, philology, history, biography, travel and social science.
10. Original works written by Lokmanya Tilak in his own hand writing.
11. The library has more than two thousand manuscript
12. Number of dictionaries; encyclopedia and rare books, which no longer were available in the market. Besides there are collected works of Robert browning (17 Volumes), Samuel butler (40 volumes), Alexander pope (22 Volumes) Walter Scott (100volumes)
Library Services : Aurangabad
THANK YOU Aurangabad