Using Faith to Create Balance in Your Home & Work Life. LaKesha Womack Author ~ Business Consultant ~ Professional Speaker You Can Have It ALL! Personal, Professional & Spiritual Development.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Author ~ Business Consultant ~ Professional Speaker
You Can Have It ALL!
Personal, Professional & Spiritual Development
At some point in our society, we began to believe that our faith should be separated from the other areas of life including family and work.
As people began searching for the secret to success and looking to achieve balance, many realized that their faith is the foundation for all success that will be attained in life.
1. Reestablish your foundation. create Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
2. Use morning mediation to create peace in your day. create Matthew 6:5-12And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. "This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
3. Focus on integrity versus reputation. create Titus 2:3-5Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
4. Resolve conflict by realizing you are reflection of GOD. 1 Peter 5:8Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
5. Maintain your long term memory when problems arise. God has brought you to and through in the past as He will do into the future.Philippians 4:11-13I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
6. Work without regard for the reward. has brought you to and through in the past as He will do into the future.Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, remember you are made in His image. Take care of yourself & treat others well.Matthew 5:14"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Thank you for following along with this presentation. His image. For more information about LaKesha Womack, visit http://lakeshawomack.comor contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org