Chapter 4. System Unit. Overview. Describe System Unit Components Identify Motherboard Components Describe Processor Functions Explain Computer Data Representation Differentiate Memory Types Differentiate Ports & Connectors. System Unit. Case Containing Electronic Components.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) Fetch instruction: “Get number at address 123456”
2) Decode instruction
3) Execute: ALU finds the number (which is 5)
4) Store: The number ‘5’ is stored in a register
5 – 8) Repeat steps for another number (which is 6)
9) Fetch instruction: “Add number in Reg1 to Reg2”
10) Decode instruction
11) Execute: ALU adds the numbers
12) Store: The answer is stored in a register
13) Fetch instruction: “Display answer on screen”
14) Decode instruction
15) Execute: Display answer on screen