Bluebell Group Web Mail System
1. Open your web browser (eg. Internet Explorer) 2. Go to web site http://mail.bluebellgroup.com 3. Click “Login”
4. Type your User Name and Password. 5. Click OK. *** DO NOT check the box of “Save this password in your password list”.
3. Type in the information, such as First name, Last name, eMail address, etc. 4. Click Save and Close.
2. Type in the desired eMail address directly, or (Optional) click Address to pick eMail Address from Address Book.
2.1 Pick which address book (Personal Address Book / BluebellGroup Address Book) from the Look in field. 2.2 Type the desired person’s last name in Starts with field, then click the Find button.
2.4 Highlight the desired person, click either To / CC / BCC. 2.5 Click OK.
3. Prepare your mail, such as eMail Address, Subject, Message, etc.
4. Click the Send button. Note: You can choose from [Send], [Send and Save] or [Save as Draft] where [Send] is to send the mail without saving a copy, [Send and Save] is to send the email and save a copy to Sent folder and [Save as Draft] is to save the email to the Draft folder.
3. Click either Reply / Reply to All / Reply with History / Reply to All with History.
4. Prepare your mail. 5. Click the Send button.
Important Remarks 1. You can always use the “Back” button or “Forward” button of your Internet browser to move between screens. 2. Keep your User name & Password CONFIDENTIALLY. 3. Password can only be changed by Bluebell Asia MIS for SECURITY REASONS. 4. Always CLOSE your internet browser after finished using Web Mail.